POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old & New (Elephant Dream) : Old & New (Elephant Dream) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Old & New (Elephant Dream)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Mar 2009 11:08:38
Message: <49cb9a76@news.povray.org>
I revisited an older scene from 2002-2003 and updated/changed/added to it,
then rendered in version 3.7 beta 31. The smaller image is the old original.
I clearly had a strange notion at that time,  of how media should look like
:-)

Still, in the latest version, some improvements are yet possible in media
samples, radiosity count and smoother aa. However, I am already satisfied
with this.

Elephant from the Taschen Collection.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Elephant Dream_revisited_05.jpg' (130 KB) Download 'Elephant dream_original.jpg' (41 KB)

Preview of image 'Elephant Dream_revisited_05.jpg'
Elephant Dream_revisited_05.jpg

Preview of image 'Elephant dream_original.jpg'
Elephant dream_original.jpg