POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Textured block pattern problem : Re: Textured block pattern problem Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textured block pattern problem
From: Chris B
Date: 25 Mar 2009 17:35:24
Message: <49caa39c@news.povray.org>

news:49c98018$1@news.povray.org...
> High!
>
> I started with a checker pattern containing the flags of Palau and
> Trinidad and Tobago:

Hi Yadgar and CR,

If you code these in a way that's compatible with the 23 already in the
Object Collection at
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=Flags&contributorTag=chrisb
then we could build a pretty comprehensive set (each is simply defined in
it's own macro which sets the Flags_Texture identifier using a texture
scaled to fit a unit square.

It currently contains procedural textures for "Olympic", "UnionJack",
"UnionFlag1606", "StGeorgesCross", "StAndrewsCross",
"StPatricksCross","Wales", "Canada", "USA", "Australia", "New Zealand",
"Ireland", "France", "Belgium", "Italy", "Germany", "Austria", "Luxembourg",
"Netherlands", "Hungary", "Armenia", "Peru", "Nigeria".

I'd be happy to help put that together if that's something you'd like to do.

Regards,
then Chris B.