POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Microphone thing : Re: Microphone thing Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microphone thing
From: CShake
Date: 22 Mar 2009 22:36:00
Message: <49c6f590@news.povray.org>
CShake wrote:
>  9hr36min. Radiosity and some subtle focal blur. I'm happy with how it
> turned out. It does have that 'cushion deformation', I went and took
> some reference photos of a real mic for reference.

I talked to some friends in my theatre, and got some comments about the
texture on the handle being too smooth, so here's an updated shot
(textures are the only change).

All I can say is that I hate mapping text in a texture, I can never get
warp{cylindrical orientation z} to work the way I want it to, and it's
annoying to put it in the right place.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'microphone2downsize.png' (263 KB)

Preview of image 'microphone2downsize.png'
microphone2downsize.png