POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In the ruins (wip) : Re: In the ruins (wip) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In the ruins (wip)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Mar 2009 04:00:43
Message: <49c5f02b@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> schreef in bericht

> Huge improvement imo.  It just cross a threshold from an awkward set of
> experiments to an integrated, emotive picture.
>
> Lots of potential here.

Thank you Jim. It is slow progress towards a goal I am still pondering. I
have mainly concentrated recently on the generation of the columnar space
with the idea in mind to turn it eventually into a universal macro. However,
the code is still very much focussed on my own column elements and so,
rather worthless in other situations.

I have a couple of ideas for this scene, one of them being an oriental
market. We shall see what comes of it.

Thomas