POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ruins WIP #3 : Re: Ruins WIP #3 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ruins WIP #3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Mar 2009 04:23:03
Message: <49bb6967@news.povray.org>
Yes, very nice version. Still, I would suggest something for the floor. I
think that the inner courtyard should be sunk a little bit below the surface
of the gallery. And why not suggest some flagstones (with a height_field for
instance) in the building itself? Very dim, just a suggestion. I am sure it
would make a subtle difference, especially at a larger scale. You can get
away now with a featureless floor because the image is small, but with a
larger render, that is going to be a problem.

Thomas