POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Proscenium Theater lighting : Re: Proscenium Theater lighting Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proscenium Theater lighting
From: CShake
Date: 13 Mar 2009 14:39:11
Message: <49baa84f@news.povray.org>
I've made some improvements to my macros, and here's another test image.
It's a basic dance concert light rig, still very simple. I know much of
the image is dark, I still need to play with the radiosity brightness.

2.5 hours in MegaPOV 1.2.1, would have used 3.7 but the fog caused it to
crash with an out of memory error (which I posted about in p.beta-test)

I decided to create the figure model myself in Wings3d since I couldn't
find one easily. It's not well featured, and has no good way to position
  it without changing the model itself.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'demotheatersysfog.png' (141 KB)

Preview of image 'demotheatersysfog.png'
demotheatersysfog.png