POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Observatory : Observatory Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Observatory
From: Mike Hough
Date: 12 Mar 2009 20:41:35
Message: <49b9abbf@news.povray.org>
This is a scene I put together for the IRTC several years ago and was never
really thrilled with how it looked. Been attempting to convert it to a mcpov
scene off and on for several weeks, which has proven difficult with how many
different textures and objects involved. This is the result of about 17
hours rendering. While it looks quite a bit better than the original I am
still not really happy with it. The biggest challenge has been getting the
textures to look the same. The bottom of the smaller tower should be about
the same color as the rest but as you can see it is quite a bit lighter.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'YERKES_mapov.jpg' (119 KB)