POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New verision of my CNC router : Re: New verision of my CNC router Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New verision of my CNC router
From: CShake
Date: 12 Mar 2009 14:18:57
Message: <49b95211$1@news.povray.org>
Rarius wrote:
> Any comments?
>
> Rarius

Looks much more stable than the last, far less prone to torquing around
the axes. If the green cylinder is the actual size of the motor you're
going to use, it looks fine, but it seems to have a rather small
diameter compared to what I've used (plunge routers at least).

Be careful about dust and wood chips getting in the lead screws, that's
a quick way to damage components and lose calibration.

cshake