POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eva Sails Away (again) : Re: Eva Sails Away (again) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eva Sails Away (again)
From: Arttu Voutilainen
Date: 11 Mar 2009 14:41:26
Message: <49b805d6$1@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> The scene is peacefully, beautiful.

Thanks!

> Regarding the waves, we don't see what if you have imagined at the left
> (a shore? the mouth of a river?), they are a bit unusual but I like them.

Well, to be honest, I have no idea myself what could have caused them. I
just liked them that way, too, and decided to render the image anyways
to see all the things I should fix.

> Tee boat (as Warp notes) compared with the overall scene (trees, water,
> ...) needs perhaps some details.

Yep. It shall be done.

Btw, what do you people think about the trees? Do they look good enough?

> ;-)
> Paolo

-- Arttu "Blizzara" Voutilainen
-- http://blizzara.zbxt.net:8000/Plone/