POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : On the streets... : Re: On the streets... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On the streets...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Mar 2009 05:37:43
Message: <49b4e367@news.povray.org>
"Xavier Manget" <NOS### [at] NOSPAMfreefr> schreef in bericht

> I can clearly see everything too, my contrast and brightness are properly
> set and my monitor gamma is 1.8 .
> Of course the image is rather dark but that's what I would expect expect
> for a night scene...

Clipka explains the problem well, below. The darkness of the scene on the
other hand is intended of course. Not everything should be seen clearly.

> I agree anyway that the light bulbs should look brighter IMHO.

Correct. I did feel also that the bulbs could use a boost, and even a glow,
now that I think about it.

Thomas