POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Corinthian Capital v2 [kb] : Re: Corinthian Capital v2 [kb] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corinthian Capital v2 [kb]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 9 Mar 2009 00:51:15
Message: <49b4a043$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Yet, this is impressive work. I cannot see any faults with it as there are
> different subtle variations in Corinthian capitals. I never attempted this
> complexity and remained with the Ionian ones. Again, I am deeply impressed.

Thanks Thomas, yes I will say that apon revisiting some of my reference
photos I see that there is a least one example where the Acanthus are
quite close to the look I have here.  I think I do what to make another
pass though and see if I can't get a little more exaggerated look to the
foliage.

-Jim