POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? : Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 8 Mar 2009 14:12:18
Message: <49b40a82@news.povray.org>
Maybe, or maybe he is right and most of the scientist just want to be
sited on their comfortable majority accepted current believes and not
adventuring on grounds not approved by the grand majority. I've again
watched the videos I posted and make perfect sense, explaining how life
can be supported on extreme conditions and how things developed from one
  logical step to another, in theory at least his explanation is
flawless IMHO.