POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? : Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Mar 2009 13:19:37
Message: <49b3fe29$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> 	For a while, the paper was rejected purely because it didn't account
> for B. The referees wanted to know how his theory ties in with B (it
> doesn't - he was pointing out the results could be explained without
> resorting to B altogether).

Well, that would seem to be the answer, then. :-) I guess scientists can be
somewhat blind like everyone else. What he needed to answer was "this is how
I account for the measurements that seem to imply B is necessary."  If it
wasn't clear enough, then he needed to clarify and resubmit, I guess. Sounds
like the system worked to me.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)