POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : On the streets... : Re: On the streets... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On the streets...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Mar 2009 08:56:32
Message: <49b3c080@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> This looks to be going somewhere cool, I like the hellhound look of the
> wolves too. :-D

Thanks! Yes, the initial idea comes out quite well I believe. A bit more
work and I shall be satisfied. It does not have to be perfect. I am always
more interested in working out a concept than in perfecting real world
looks.

I like the wolves too! The glint in the eyes does a lot although it was
rather difficult to get it about right.

Thomas