POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Corrosion [~125k] : Re: Corrosion [~125k] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrosion [~125k]
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 5 Mar 2009 08:59:53
Message: <49afdad9$1@news.povray.org>
"Paolo Gibellini" <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Strange and nice,
> ;-)
> Paolo

Thank you. :)

When I finally get the trace macro set where I want it, that this and a few
other macros I've made implement, I'm going to release them all.

The way that I am trying to do this preserves reusability, as can be seen by
the fact I've got snow(gotta fix icicles), moss(in progress) and corrosion
(textures need work) all implementing from a single trace macro from the
set. So much can be done with that core, and I guess those examples just
serve as useful demonstrations. :)

ian