POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Makehuman 1.0.0 is here! : Re: Makehuman 1.0.0 is here! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Makehuman 1.0.0 is here!
From: Chris B
Date: 4 Mar 2009 17:47:19
Message: <49af04f7@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> I'm still enhancing the POV-Ray export functionality, so if anyone has
>> any
>> spiffing ideas, or wants to help, let me know.
>>

> Okay, one thing that I did notice was that I had to create a "texture.tga"
> image-- I made it all pink-- in order to get the files to render. Did I
> miss
> something about the intended use of an include, or was this an oversight.

Sorry about that, the texture.tga file was replaced by the file texture.tif
and I noticed a couple of hours too late to get it in the build used for
this pre-release:

To fix this there are two references, one in each of the generated 'pov' and
'inc' files to 'tga "texture.tga"'. These need changing to 'tiff
"texture.tif"' and the file "texture.tif" needs to be copied from
"data/textures/" to "pov_output/".

Regards,
Chris B.