POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ruins WIP #2 : Re: Ruins WIP #2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ruins WIP #2
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 4 Mar 2009 14:31:35
Message: <49aed717$2@news.povray.org>
Very nice image Bill. The contrast is great, and were you to make an
approximation of the main scene in obj format, that ivy generator could do
some really cool stuff with this image, especially if it grows from a raised
centerplaced garden of some sort. A little water would rock too.

I tend to get too absorbed in building macros to accomplish anything of this
sort. :-p

Didn't you say that you used meshes to age the building components?
They render so quickly that I really must consider learning to use
them...but thats for later...

I can't wait to see the final product!

ian