POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : waving flag with motion-blur : Re: waving flag with motion-blur Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:48:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waving flag with motion-blur
From: Chambers
Date: 1 Mar 2009 17:07:05
Message: <49ab0709$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/1/2009 2:39 AM, clipka wrote:
> plays perfectly fine on my machine (though I know I did download&  install that
> codec manually, too, some while ago).

Plays great on my machine, too.  Although XVid is not "standard" in that
it doesn't come with Windows, it IS "standard" in that almost everyone
who does anything with video has it.

> The motion blur looks perfect to me. Feels to me like stills from a DVD
> typically have even stronger MB.

I think that's because they're interlaced, so you see the MB from two
different frames at the same time.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com