POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Endless Palace (WIP2) : Re: The Endless Palace (WIP2) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Endless Palace (WIP2)
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Feb 2009 12:07:39
Message: <49a81ddb$1@news.povray.org>
Kirk Andrews wrote:
> I know I said I didn't have more time to work on it at present, and it's true, I
> don't.  But sometimes my distractions overpower my focus.

Thinking on this, I bet you could do an awesome video with a bit of
planning. Angle the camera down so you can't see the horizon or behind, then
generate the castle as you go rather than all as one static scene, and do a
five-minute never-repeating fly-over. Perhaps even be clever and arrange for
the final bits to merge seamlessly with the initial bits, so you can loop
the video. Then you'd *really* have an endless palace.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)