POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A window : Re: A window Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A window
From: Slime
Date: 27 Feb 2009 03:09:33
Message: <49a79fbd@news.povray.org>
It's a cool scene but the busy tree shadow is making it difficult to see the
most interesting part. I would play with the tree positions off camera so
their shadows frame the scene, rather than covering it. The tree shadow also
looks like it's a double image... maybe an area light without enough
samples?

Beyond that I would suggest adding more detail to the upper and lower wall
textures, and put some clutter in the corners between the walls and ground -
maybe some dried leaves or weeds poking out.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]