POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : just messin around. [200k] : just messin around. [200k] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  just messin around. [200k]
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 27 Feb 2009 02:05:50
Message: <49a790ce@news.povray.org>
I just felt like rendering something different to test one of my media
clouds.
The water is a modification of Christoph Hormanns, the image idea and
sky_sphere colormap came from Mike Kost here:
http://povray.tashcorp.net/tutorials/qd_realskysphere/

I would have used radiosity, but I didn't feel like waiting that long. Yeah,
I probably should have used heteroMF instead of rigedMF, but whatever, it
still doesn't look too bad for a scene only meant to test clouds.

ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'landscape_2_.gif' (169 KB)