POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bunnies : Re: Bunnies Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bunnies
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Feb 2009 03:58:38
Message: <499bcdbe@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3C39C8CB77.7A28A301@nanterre.marelli.fr%3E/?ttop=300843&toff=750

> and after searching some more I realize that all I did was add the
> bunnies. Complete scene by Christophe, minus the rabbits

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C39C8CB16.329B2FB6%40nanterre.marelli.fr%3E/?ttop=301105&toff=9000

Thank you! I had missed that post from Christophe at the time.

Your adding of the bunnies makes the scene really interesting. Good show
with MC Pov.

Thomas