POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bunnies : Re: Bunnies Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bunnies
From: Mike Hough
Date: 17 Feb 2009 19:32:00
Message: <499b5700$1@news.povray.org>
The straw is made using an include file that was posted to binaries scene
files some time ago by Christophe Bouffartigue. Had to really hunt for it as
he didn't include his name in the file.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3C39C8CB77.7A28A301@nanterre.marelli.fr%3E/?ttop=300843&toff=750

and after searching some more I realize that all I did was add the bunnies.
Complete scene by Christophe, minus the rabbits

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C39C8CB16.329B2FB6%40nanterre.marelli.fr%3E/?ttop=301105&toff=9000

Mike