POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One last drink : Re: One last drink Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One last drink
From: St
Date: 16 Feb 2009 12:27:45
Message: <4999a211$1@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.49958f5f72e5d949c64c67c0@news.povray.org...
> This is the final update. I think it's time to move on to beer after
> this...

 Do you know what I think? I think you should have one last try. :)

  Only, I do have a small crit for you. To me, there isn't much you could do
with this image to better it, apart from maybe scale those checkered wood
textures down a bit because they make the sake cups look smaller than they
should be.

   Anyway, *very* nice.

     ~Steve~