POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Game made with POV : Re: Game made with POV Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game made with POV
From: scott
Date: 16 Feb 2009 05:28:00
Message: <49993fb0$1@news.povray.org>
> I never fully finished my game because I kept playing it and thinking
> "Wow! I
> programmed this!" Ah the good old days of esoteric Mode X programming.

My claim to fame was writing a simple version in BASIC in under 2KB (or was
it 4KB?) for a competition, it got published in a magazine too!

My favourite version was "Spheres of Chaos" I spent ages playing that as a
child.

http://www.spheresofchaos.com

Oh wow it seems they have a windows version now ... ok no more work for me
today!