POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water Lilies : Re: Water Lilies Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water Lilies
From: Mike Hough
Date: 13 Feb 2009 19:59:16
Message: <49961764$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I used photons and they are brighter in the deeper water. Probably
because that is the area where the focus is the sharpest.

Speaking of clean water, I had a version with scattering media that looked
very murky. Might try that again, although it didn't look like a good place
for the fish to live