POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : oldskool plane clouds, now media : Re: oldskool plane clouds, now media Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oldskool plane clouds, now media
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 11 Feb 2009 23:02:24
Message: <49939f50$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, It still needs tweaking. I'm trying to go for the small separation,
low ceiling dark and turbulent stratafication that I have seen at times. Its
quite ominous in real life...I love it. ;-D

I'll need to play with media a bit to get that right, I'm trying to get used
to that and a few other features of povray that my intermittent exploits
tend to make me rust in.

I guess I'll be searching for a media reference now. :-)

ian