POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Endless Palace (WIP2) : Re: The Endless Palace (WIP2) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Endless Palace (WIP2)
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Feb 2009 13:45:34
Message: <4989e24e$1@news.povray.org>
Kirk Andrews wrote:
> I think this is a significant improvement over the previous images.

BTW, what kind of technique did you use to ensure you didn't have (for
example) balconies without doors leading to them, or something like that?
(Other than the one that looks like it needs a trap door... :-)

I.e., what does the top-level loop look like, in general terms?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"