POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Documentation Migration : Re: Documentation Migration Server Time
27 Apr 2024 09:04:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Documentation Migration
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 31 Jan 2009 10:12:37
Message: <49846a65@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I'm very close to having content ready. I think I can get the perl script
> changes and additions (that came from my first run at the data) done
> today.

Some delays but I was able to get the fall out from my first run at the data
integrated into the perl script.
I've had another run at the date and it looks OK fine!

Just for the heck of it I decided to test export/import functionality
between wiki's and I posted the section or chapter table of contents

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Contents

Jim