POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) Server Time
30 Sep 2024 03:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg)
From: Kyle
Date: 30 Jan 2009 08:15:42
Message: <4982fd7e@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> Kyle <no### [at] spamok> wrote:
>> stbenge wrote:
>>> That could get messy, and you'd better have a good case.
>>>
>>> I know we need to have some of the drug laws changed though; minor drug
>>> offenders are still going to jail with violent criminals. And for a less
>>> harmful drug than tobacco or alcohol... Both sides are still advancing
>>> though, so don't think nothing is being done. It's just moving at a
>>> snail's pace.
>>>
>>> It's good to remember that not all government offices are corrupt. But
>>> the ones that are stink more than the rest. I get the feeling that a lot
>>> of people in the loop stand idle while dirty deeds are afoot :(
>>>
>>> Sam
>> Sam, you're feeding our resident troll.  :-/
>

> handle.

Who else could I have possibly meant?

> Where's all those great pictures you've rendered and posted. I do
> better looking stuff than you can imagine and more often that anyone else.

I'll grant you the "more often" part, as you endlessly reply to your own
threads with a tiresome array of slightly varied versions of the same
image.  I do like many of your images, and think you do well in that
regard, but so many images of the same scene becomes tiresome.

You're welcome to search these newsgroups and other websites for
pictures I've posted.

> Trolls only twist reality into some self-serving tool of manipulation has you
> clearly do well. There's mirror in your bathroom, you do have a bathroom? Meet
> a real troll. U POS

Why don't you just tell me how you really feel?  LOL!!!

You definitely fit the definition of a troll.  For starters, just read
the first paragraph here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

> Sam is obviously the most intelligent person on this board, but your
> manipulation of him is by far the most "trollie" thing I've seen yet.

Sorry Sam for all of my "manipulation".  LOL!!!

Again, this is laughable, as I was not the one to reply to his great
image with political garbage to incite a response.

BTW, expect no further responses from me, as I will ignore your posts.
I may perhaps continue to point out your continued trolling to others
when they reply to your ridiculously off-topic posts.