POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Woo, GPU! : Re: The big picture Server Time
30 Sep 2024 05:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The big picture
From: Chambers
Date: 29 Jan 2009 05:03:36
Message: <49817ef8$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/29/2009 1:03 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> We sell more than everyone else put together! How do we do it? Volume!
>> Our ads are louder than anyone else's!
>
> I don't know about adverts, but I'm wondering how loud that fan is going
> to be... ;-)

The larger the fan, the slower it needs to spin to move the same volume
of air.

Most of the time, it should be quiet enough.  Unless you're playing a
game, doing some heavy Photoshop stuff, running Vista with Aero, looking
at it wrong, et cetera.  You get the idea :)

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com