POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : grass and rocks (168kb jpg) : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 28 Jan 2009 01:05:25
Message: <497ff5a5$1@news.povray.org>
tom millican wrote:
> I dig it.
> What would be inappropriate about coyote scat? Some people get very excited
> about scat on trails. Even if the animal that left it isn't in sight, it
> adds to the experience knowing that they're not that far away.

Scat is interesting stuff. You get an idea of what the animal ate. I
once saw coyote scat with prickly pear berry seeds in it. If you don't
already know, prickly pears are cacti, and the berries have many thorns
on them. Prickly pears have both large and fine thorns, and the small
ones do not come out easily. Coyotes are desperate creatures.