POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : grass and rocks (168kb jpg) : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 28 Jan 2009 00:38:42
Message: <497fef62@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> Awesome... :O ...it just needs an insect/amphibian/reptile on top of
> that rock at the center. I've an unfinished/abandoned snake macro which
> can fit very well there: it even has a basic mechanism to adapt to the
> terrain using trace(), but the code it's also a mess...

Yeah, animal life of some kind. Something without hair, until somebody
comes up with a quick and easy hair macro :)

Most snakes will typically slink through the grass if it's there, which
means I would have to make the grass bend... which isn't outside of the
realm of possibility, but it might prove very difficult :(