POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : grass and rocks (168kb jpg) : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jan 2009 08:32:31
Message: <497f0cef@news.povray.org>
Hiya Samuel.

Pleasing sight to the eyes this morning. And being morning my first thought
was how this looked like early morning so guess a heavy dew would have put a
finishing touch on the lush green grass. ;) Maybe it's late afternoon... or
late morning early Spring.

I have a large rock here that gets covered in grass every year, so this
picture looks very feasible. All it takes is for the roots take hold
someplace and it gets around fast. I cleared it all off a few years ago and
now it's a heavy mat of green during the summer.

Hmmmm, shouldn't be too much trouble adding roots, right?

Bob