POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Simplicity - a cubic philosophy : Re: Simplicity - a cubic philosophy Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simplicity - a cubic philosophy
From: bluetree
Date: 25 Jan 2009 04:09:16
Message: <497c2c3c$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:10:06 +0100, bluetree <sea### [at] yahoode> wrote:
>
>> I know it sounds crazy, but perhaps somebody like it...
>
> I do.
>
> Different and deep.
>
> Maybe too deep for me ;)
>
> Did you use IK to pose the figures?

Thanks.
No.
I used the same technique as I did for Cliff.
Packed all superellipsoids in CSG and put CSG's center e.g. at the joint
of the lower leg to rotate that one. Should I post a scene in p.b.misc
or Bishop3D Forum?
The newer version uses a lot of references referencing a reference
(sorry for that confusion), so superellipsoids can be exchanged with
spheres or any other shape one likes.

---
bluetree