POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Our silly cat : Re: Our silly cat Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Our silly cat
From: Alain
Date: 12 Jan 2009 14:12:56
Message: <496b9638$1@news.povray.org>
jhu nous illumina en ce 2009-01-12 01:50 -->
> Here's another one.

Nice. Here are some improvement proposals:

Stretch the cat a bit. Cats can stretch quite a lot, some 20% between shoulders
and rhump. The neck can stretch a similar amount.
Bring both front paws closer to the red spot.
Bend the tail in an up curl.
Possibly, have one or both back legs leaving the floor.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you have ever brought your