POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k] : Re: Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k]
From: Alain
Date: 11 Jan 2009 10:35:50
Message: <496a11d6$1@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky nous illumina en ce 2009-01-10 16:47 -->
> Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
>> I seen that!  Soccer moms you know. Sexy in a way, watching a woman in
>> heels, skirt, and makeup kick a ball around with her kid.
>
> I know I'm different from almost every other man on Earth, but I find nothing
> sexy about high heels.  In fact, I find them a major turn off.  The image of a
> mom playing soccer in high heels just strikes me as pathological.
>
>> Of course the other thing is the Meat Packing district in NY, where the
>> NY clubbers go to play and women turn themselves out in the highest of
>> heels to navigate the area's most treacherous of cobbles. Quite a sight.
>
> That would gross me out.

Last summer, I saw 3 girls. Two of them wearing sneakers, the third wearing high
heel stilt shoes. One of them was about 6 feet tall, maybe some more. Guess who
was wearing the stilt shoes?
Hint, she was looking well above the head of just about everybody in the area...
and her two friends barely reatched her shoulders.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you look at waterfalls, dust,