POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CB Model Pro : Re: CB Model Pro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CB Model Pro
From: andrel
Date: 11 Jan 2009 07:33:16
Message: <4969E771.3090109@hotmail.com>
On 11-Jan-09 12:50, Christian Froeschlin wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>
>>> Naughty?  How do you mean?
>>>
>> I would have understood it if Christian was American. Now I am as
>> surprised as you are.
>
> Yes, well, its more the other way round, when posting in
> a public newsgroup you don't know who is easily offended.
> I recall even an IRTC winner with a nude female ghost
> got a bit of a negative comment for that ;)

Ah, OK. I think the preferred way is to make that clear in the subject.
As in "CB Model Pro [mild nudity]" or even in this case "CB Model Pro
[possible to interpret as mild nudity with a dirty mind]". So easily
offended people can decide not to look, now you read it while the
picture is already on the screen.