POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k] : Re: Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 10 Jan 2009 10:13:27
Message: <4968bb17$1@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky wrote:

> Does she wear high heels while exercising or playing sports?

I seen that!  Soccer moms you know. Sexy in a way, watching a woman in
heels, skirt, and makeup kick a ball around with her kid.

Actually I was with my daughter at the hockey rink recently and some
woman actually walked out onto the ice in glossy red high heels!  That's
what got me off on the Sarah Palin tangent.  Gloss red heels and hockey
ice.  You'll get it if you watched her campaign.

Of course the other thing is the Meat Packing district in NY, where the
NY clubbers go to play and women turn themselves out in the highest of
heels to navigate the area's most treacherous of cobbles. Quite a sight.