POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Cabal : Re: The Cabal Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Cabal
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 9 Jan 2009 22:54:50
Message: <49681c0a$1@news.povray.org>
This scene has something exciting. Probably becaue the atmosphere, the
setting of that all. That kind of international background. Many powerful
men from all parts of the world, united in this room. Well, I like the scene
and the idea!

Tea cups? Hmm. A proposal: use glasses, their transparency might bring some
additional details into the scene. Also, I think the skin colors are too
similar, use some slightly or a few stronger different shades. And some
skins are smoother, some aren't.

Just some ideas. But it is becoming a great work, well done!

Sven

Some hairs of distant persons looks a bit too shiny on light, and some faces
need some more detasils, wrinkles or skin irregularities, I believe.