POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My cat looking at something : Re: My cat looking at something Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My cat looking at something
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Jan 2009 10:42:44
Message: <49677074$1@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.496761ca50d34e498b562d820@news.povray.org...
> Ok, here's another one with a slightly different sitting position. It's a
> little
> difficult to get this entirely correct since a real cat can fold much
> better.
> Perhaps it should include a caption? I seez a red bug, gunna kapchur itz
> for u.

Not bad, although still not entirely correct where the back legs are
concerned. However, I know the problems the Poser animal models suffer from
unfortunately. The makers do not spend enough attention to RL. I have made a
comment about this towards Content Paradise and SmithMicro, but I am afraid
that it is not high on their priority lists.

Thomas