POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Poor Man's Fluid Simulation : Poor Man's Fluid Simulation Server Time
1 Jun 2024 16:34:24 EDT (-0400)
  Poor Man's Fluid Simulation
From: William Tracy
Date: 8 Jan 2009 01:19:17
Message: <49659ae5@news.povray.org>
I was staring at the particle demo for mechsim:
http://megapov.inetart.net/demo/particle.mpg

It occurred to me to replaces the spheres with blobs, and see if I could
create the illusion of a liquid. The end result met my (admittedly low)
expectations. :-)

Mm, liquid mercury. ;-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it.
     -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, frequently mis-attributed to Voltaire

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'particle.mpg' (460 KB)