POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity Status: Giving Up... : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up...
From: Chris Cason
Date: 6 Jan 2009 08:41:09
Message: <49635f75$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> through what the consequences would be if someone would actually do it. ;)
> I'd be very interested in what Chris has to say about it. He seems a bit
> quite.

From my point of view distributing changed files amongst collaborators who
are working on fixing stuff in POV (with the intention of submitting fixes
to us) is clearly OK, though as pointed out this isn't how the source
distribution rules are worded. I'll revise this in the next source release
(and also make clear that it's allowed to post updated files here on the
server).

-- Chris