POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity Status: Giving Up... : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up...
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Jan 2009 05:33:24
Message: <495f3ef4$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> clipka <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>>>   How many times do I have to repeat myself? It doesn't make any sense.
>
>> How long do I have to repeat myself: They're gonna do it some day.
>
>   Can you give me a reference to, for example, an online linux community
> where they are discussing this?

Maybe they are not as argumentative as you about things they cannot change? :-P

As I said before, the x86-64 ABI requires passing of floating-point
arguments in SSE registers on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. You are free to
Google for gcc's implementation of the x86-64 ABI, which does exactly that.
Maybe try <http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Agcc.gnu.org+x87+deprecated>

And no, I don't want to get into an argument over what search results this
query returns!!!

	Thorsten