POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity Status: Giving Up... : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up...
From: Warp
Date: 1 Jan 2009 13:17:09
Message: <495d08a5@news.povray.org>
> > Thunderbird most probably supports JavaScript, which in turn should
> > support FP...

> I also meant that I wondered how many javascript programs actually use FP
> also.

  Being a JavaScript interpreter, it doesn't have too much choice than to
support FP, does it?-)

  (Speaking of it, I noticed from Thunderbird's source code, that rather
enormous amounts of it are actually implemented in JavaScript. I suppose
its flexibility makes it a great tool for such an application.)

--
                                                          - Warp