POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Blockwall Examples : Re: More Blockwall Examples Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Blockwall Examples
From: Chris B
Date: 1 Jan 2009 06:48:45
Message: <495cad9d@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote in message
news:4958e746@news.povray.org...

> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> schreef in bericht
>> Note that these perfectly circular walls are a
>> feature of V1.1 which I'm planning to put out in a few days time.
>
> Yes that is an important feature indeed.

I've posted V1.1 of the Blockwall macros with documentation and an
explanation of how to make bridges, wells, castle battlements etc here:
http://lib.povray.org/collection/blockwall/chrisb%201.1/blockwall.html

V1.1 includes the Blockwall_Arc macro to do completely circular or partially
circular walls. The first parameter is the number of degrees of arc that the
wall should transcribe. If you specify 360 degrees it interleaves the ends
so you can't see the seam.