POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : top 2000 music : Re: top 2000 music Server Time
30 Sep 2024 09:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: top 2000 music
From: andrel
Date: 3 Jan 2009 05:47:42
Message: <495F42AC.7000104@hotmail.com>
On 03-Jan-09 1:39, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> I do know them. I am somewhat of a Yes fan (and a lot of other progrock
>
> You might want to listen to Glass Hammer, then.

Do you know a legal way to just listen other than buying a CD?
I can find some things on youtube, but I am not sure if that material
there is illegal. I know of a few instances where the IP holder itself
uploaded videos, but as far as I can see youtube still does not register
that. Wikipedia has for all images a note on the copyright status, IMHO
it is time for youtube to do the same. Until they do, we have to treat
anything there as illegal uploads.