POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Somewhere in South America... : Re: Somewhere in South America... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Somewhere in South America...
From: Mike Hough
Date: 29 Dec 2008 22:28:40
Message: <49599568$1@news.povray.org>
The turbulence adds a lot of detail to the media, so in a way it is
producing the noise. More samples will remove it (around 200 using method
3). Using interpolate 1 also seems to reduce artifacts significantly. I have
the files now to render a 4 second simulation but it might take awhile.
Uncompressed it is going to be about 5GB of data!

Mike