POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Somewhere in South America... : Somewhere in South America... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:11:04 EDT (-0400)
  Somewhere in South America...
From: Mike Hough
Date: 29 Dec 2008 10:36:52
Message: <4958ee94@news.povray.org>
My first decent image using the wavelet turbulence code for fluid
simulation. The default settings turned out to me none to interesting, so I
have been playing around with random source generation and am getting some
better results. I am going to run a simulation at higher resolution and
hopefully have a decent animation in a day or two.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cotopaxi.jpg' (143 KB)