POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Blockwall Examples : Re: More Blockwall Examples Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Blockwall Examples
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Dec 2008 10:05:42
Message: <4958e746@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> schreef in bericht

> Thanks Stephen and Thomas,
> The blockwork pattern ideas behind these macros came to me when I was
> thinking about your pavement conundrum Thomas.

Ah yes. Reminds me that I have to use that one too. :-)

By the way, now that we talk about that macro, it would be nice to use the
curved pavement also as a trace on an underlying, non-flat surface. That way
you can provide for the necessary gutters for instance. That should not be
too difficul to implement?

> Here's another example. Note that these perfectly circular walls are a
> feature of V1.1 which I'm planning to put out in a few days time.

Yes that is an important feature indeed.

Thomas